About this Event
Are you a business interested in growing? We want to hear from you about how we can grow South Australia’s food, wine and agribusiness sectors.
Growth State – Our plan for prosperity is the State Government’s work plan to promote industry growth by responding to industry needs and leveraging South Australia’s competitive advantages.
Food, Wine and Agribusiness has been identified as a key sector with strong growth prospects, and the State Government is working with businesses to develop an industry-owned plan, outlining innovative opportunities to grow your business and the sector.
A whole-of-sector plan for food, wine and agribusiness will be developed over the coming months, with extensive industry engagement across the state.
Have your say
A series of stakeholder and community meetings will be held across regional South Australia in September and October.
These meetings will allow businesses to have the opportunity to provide face-to-face feedback on the questions posed as part of the discussion paper.
1. Click to register
2. Select the number of tickets
3. Select check out
4. Fill in your details and select your location.
- Barossa Valley – Wednesday 9 October, 1-4pm (change of date)
- Adelaide – Thursday 10 October, 9am-12pm
- Loxton – Monday 14 October, 2-5pm
- Bordertown – Tuesday 15 October, 2-5pm
- Mount Gambier – Wednesday 16 October, 2-5pm
- McLaren Vale – Monday 21 October, 9-12pm
- Langhorne Creek – Monday 21 October, 2-5pm
- Murray Bridge – TBC
For more information about how you can have your say, visit www.yoursay.sa.gov.au/agribusinessgrowth