Super Auto Care National
A great opportunity exists for a Tyre Fitter to join the team at our reputable Goodyear Autocare Store in Port Pirie.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the successful candidate will usually work autonomously, however will be actively involved & supported by the close-knit team.
A safety conscious attitude & attention to detail will be crucial to succeed in this role. Career progression and advancement will be warmly supported by our rapidly growing Australian company.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Customer Service
- Wheel Alignments
- Tyre Fitting Light Vehicle / 4×4 / Truck
- Diagnosing Tyre wear & Damage
- Performing Puncture Repairs in accordance with Australian Standards
- General housekeeping / maintenance of the workshop & store.
Our next team member will have the following personal qualities at a minimum:
- Exceptional Punctuality
- Precise Attention to Detail
- Quality Expertise & Professionalism
- Sound Customer Service Skills
- Professional Phone Manner
- Adequate computer skills
- Exceptional Personal Presentation
Experience Highly regarded, but not essential. On the job, and ongoing training will be provided.
In addition to your application on Seek, please forward your recent CV with Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact Rob on (08) 8632 1666.
Super Autocare National Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.