Website Carers Association of SA Inc
The Team Leader – Coaching and Carer Connection will lead a team who deliver the localised services including: Carer Coaching, Peer Groups, Carer Connection, Awareness Raising/Community Engagement and Carer Support Planning.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience working autonomously
- Experience in leading and supporting teams, especially a mobile workforce
- Demonstrated experience in supporting staff in a human service setting across both individual and group programs
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and adapt skills according to the audience
- Ability to provide guidance and support to identiﬁed target groups
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Proﬁciency in information, communication and technology practices
- Knowledge of challenges facing Carers and regional speciﬁc services
- Ability to articulate and share strategies to support Carer wellbeing
You will also need to provide:
- National Police Clearance
- DHS Working with Children Check
- SA Driver’s Licence
- Be prepared to undertake Child Safe Environments – Through Their Eyes training
General enquiries to Kelly Macri on (08) 8291 5600
APPLY NOW. Please include a cover letter and CV. Applications close at 5.00pm, Monday August 15 2022.
Only successful applicants will be notified.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.