Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Certificate lll in Individual Support is desirable but not essential
- Experience in working with older people or those with disability is desirable
- Must attend all training classes as required and demonstrate continuous improvement
- Need to be motivated and demonstrate respect, approachability and consistency
- Ability to act autonomously and function effectively under pressure
- A strong commitment to working with older people or people with disability
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Willingness to travel to client’s home
Must provide a NDIS worker screening clearance that is dated not more than five years old to enable the assessment of whether the employee is suitable to provide care under the Aged Care Act.
Must comply with having annual flu vaccination and be fully immunised against COVID-19.
Must sign a statutory declaration to identify serious criminal activity committed outside of Australia.
Must pass a pre-capacity health assessment to ensure physical fitness level is appropriate for duties.
Must comply with Barunga Village’s Code of Conduct.
You must contain a driver’s license, a reliable motor vehicle (safety approved yearly by licensed mechanic) and a smart phone.
Applications Closing Date:
Applications for this position close on Friday 12 August 2022 at midday.
Each application will be reviewed as it is received and if suitable, offered an interview for further consideration.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.