Seven Point Pork
An exciting opportunity exists at our Port Wakefield facility for experienced Skilled Meat Workers. We are seeking passionate and energetic individuals who are committed to providing an effective service. This is an excellent opportunity to join our dynamic, exciting organisation and enjoy the benefits and satisfaction in contributing to the continued growth and success of our business, with opportunities for further career development within this global organisation.
The successful individuals should be prepared to show leadership qualities and provide support across the business to drive a culture of continuous improvement. These are full time positions with the potential to earn up to $54,000 (commensurate with experience & skill levels applied, and more with additional allowances and/or overtime where worked).
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- To adhere to Workplace Health & Safety and Quality procedures
- Ability to work within a team environment with the ability to take direction
- Good communication skills essential
- Demonstrated integrity and good presentation
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Performing general slaughtering / boning / slicing / sawing duties
- High focus & attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.