SA Health - Statewide Clinical Support Services
Central Adelaide Local Health Network
Statewide – SA Dental
- Salary: D03- $173,734- $179,530(p.a.)+ Superannuation & Salary Sacrifice Benefits
- Wallaroo SA, 5556 and Berri SA, 5243
- Two positions available – Full Time Permanent
About the role
SA Dental is part of the Statewide Clinical Support Services (SCSS), providing a range of dental services for eligible children and adults at clinics throughout South Australia. SA Dental also works in partnership with the University of Adelaide to educate and train many of the states’ dental professionals, including dentists and dental therapists.
- Providing dental services to eligible clients who present with dental diseases and oral health problems of a complex nature
- Significantly contribute to the implementation of Statewide Dental Services (SWDS) clinical direction and / or programs within the local district including monitoring and reporting on the achievement of clinical objectives and key performance indicators within the district.
- Provide clinical leadership and contribute to the skill development of clinical staff to meet SWDS service requirements
- Assist less skilled practitioners in the treatment of more complex cases
- Provide advice to the Chief Dental Officer and Statewide Lead Clinicians in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and Clinical Practice Guidelines
Statewide Clinical Support Services (SCSS) is a unique public healthcare organisation that serves health consumers and provides specialist clinical services to the health system in South Australia. SCSS encompasses BreastScreen SA, SA Dental, SA Medical Imaging, SA Pathology, and SA Pharmacy. Come and work with us to improve the health and well-being of South Australians, across all age groups and at any time of their life or health need.
What we offer
- Attractive salary packaging available
- 17.5% Leave loading applied to your annual leave
- Strong community minded culture and values providing world class care to South Australians
- Opportunity for movement across the SA Health system: There are always opportunities for you to develop your skills and your career at one of our many metropolitan or regional sites
- Current National Police Clearance (NPC)
- Working With Children Check (DHS)
- Immunisation screening as indicated in the role description. SA Health Services are required to implement the Addressing vaccine preventable disease: Occupational assessment, screening and vaccination policy in the workplace.
- Registrable as a dentist or dental specialist on the Dental Board of Australia
- Hold a current Radiation licence with the EPA (SA)
Diversity and inclusion:
Statewide supports and fosters a culture in which employees feel they belong and feel safe at work. The culture aims to encourage all people to use their talents and to be valued and rewarded for their contributions.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
- The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
- Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and/or additional relevant history screening that may be applicable and appropriate Immunisation screening.
Job ref: 849318
Telephone: 0423 026 156
Application Closing Date
11:55 pm Thursday 30th November 2023
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.