Princess Royal Station
Located in the Burra area and surrounding towns in the Mid North of South Australia, on a broad-acre cropping operation, Princess Royal require several enthusiastic and hardworking individuals who ideally have experience in weighbridge operation, grain unloading/flow monitoring, grid operation and grain testing to fill roles over the harvest period (Nov – Jan Approx.)
You will need to align to our values and have a strong commitment to safety. You should have sound communication skills and relate well to others. The desire and willingness to learn and accept new challenges is essential.
Grain Testers & Weighbridge Operators
- Proven experience in sampling grain received on site (Preferred)
- Knowledge of weighbridge use and understanding of mass management (Preferred)
- Experience in monitoring the flow of grain from truck unloading and onto hopper, auger, or other equipment (essential at some locations)
- Competent in computer usage
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- First aid certificate desirable
The type of work you undertake depends on the skills, experience, knowledge and tickets or licenses you hold as well as the requirements of the site at which you are based.
If you have any with truck (HC-MC), tractor and loader operation please send through your application for possible casual positions over harvest also.
To apply for the positions please send your resume and cover letter outlining your experience with the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.