Website Nutrien Ag Solutions Limited
We are currently offering a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Agronomist to join our KLR team. Reporting to the Branch Manager the focus of your role will be to consult and offer expert product knowledge on broadacre cropping and pasture production for our existing client base in Jamestown and the surrounding area.
We are a flexible branch, and we pride ourselves on our ability to accommodate working arrangements based on our employee’s needs. Whether you’re a returning parent or whether you’re wanting more flexible working arrangements, this is something we can accommodate for the right candidate.
Reporting into the Branch Manager and joining a high-performing and passionate team. You will provide agronomic and technical support to our farmers and producers in the region, with product sales both in store and on farm. Building solid and long-term client relationships, you will develop a strong understanding of the clients’ business goals and share technical and market information to enable clients to improve the performance and sustainability of their farming enterprises. You will maintain relationships with the healthy list of existing customers, with room to target new broadacre and pasture clients through the provision of superior sales and agronomic input. Keeping relevant with latest plant production practices together with running and coordinating field days and farmer meetings will position you as the go-to subject matter expert in the region for broadacre cropping and pasture and agronomic inputs and other advice.
To be successful you will have established yourself as a trusted advisor in an agronomy role and demonstrate an understanding of the products, seasonal timings and general requirements of rural producers.
- Your sound customer service, organisational, administrative and computing skills will be complemented by excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will demonstrate an understanding of the sales process and strong sales activity and call cycle management
- Knowledge of pasture production agronomy is an advantage
- A tertiary qualification in agricultural science or a related field and a current driver’s license is essential
- Your experience in an agronomic advisory role related to agricultural chemicals and fertiliser will secure this rewarding role
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.