JBS Australia Pty Limited
JBS Australia’s pork-processing facility is located in Port Wakefield, South Australia. All pigs are sourced from APIQ-accredited farms and is 100% bred, grown and finished in Australia with industry best-practice animal welfare standards. The brand, Seven Point Australian Pork, was developed specifically to meet the needs of an increasing desire from consumers for ‘locally made’ and ‘Australian made’ product.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity exists for a dedicated and passionate Return to Work Coordinator. Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, this essential role is responsible for the management and return to work of injured workers and employee health and wellbeing programs. In addition to this function, this role also involves regular treatment of injured works within the scope of Occupational First Aid.
The role of Return to Work Coordinator will involve the:
- Processing of claims, certificates and invoices in a timely manner.
- Liaising with injured workers, departmental managers, health and insurance providers.
- Maintaining records within SOLV Health and SOLV Injury systems.
- Contributing to our site safety culture, though the development of small projects to boost awareness of injury prevention and management.
- Regularly touching base with new workers to ensure correct technique and identify potential areas of concern.
- Administer First Aid treatments as required.
- Previous experience in a RTW role, with relevant state issued certification.
- This is desirable, for the right applicant formal certification and training will be provided.
- Flexibility, this is not your average role and may require work outside of the normal scope of hours.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- General understanding of WHS principles.
- Highly developed administration skills, with the ability to effectively organise and prioritise.
- Proven Leadership behaviours, the ability to engage and build a support base through leading by example.
- Ability to commit to the role and become a part of the SPP family.
- A creative and relentless approach to problem solving.
- Accepts responsibility and ownership of their decisions.
This role is Monday to Friday 6:00am-2:36pm.
If you’re passionate and want to be a part of the largest meat and food processor in Australia, this opportunity may be for you. Apply now! For enquiries, please contact Penny Weber (HR Manager) at: email@example.com or on 08-8867-1088.
Previous applicants need not re-apply, local applicants from all walks of life are encouraged to apply. Successful Candidates must have existing work rights within Australia.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.