Eldercare is a leading not-for-profit aged care provider in South Australia with a dedicated team of over 1,600 employees. Our workplace culture embraces teamwork, innovation and a commitment to our purpose of delivering peace of mind with our care.
Eldercare has an exciting opportunity for Registered Nurses to work at our Yorke Peninsula site located in Maitland (The Village). This facility is located in country South Australia approximately 3 hours’ drive from Adelaide.
About the role
- Located in Maitland, Yorke Peninsula with Regional Allowance
- Permanent part time opportunities (up to 10 shifts per fortnight)
- Accommodation can be provided for the right applicant
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering quality individualised nursing care to residents including complex care needs in particular wound and pain management. You will also have supervision responsibility for staff on the floor to ensure that care provided delivers excellence in customer service to our residents.
To be successful you will have:
- Possess a Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent qualification
- Hold a current AHPRA registration
- Experience as an RN
- Possess excellent clinical knowledge and skills
- Enjoy building positive relationships with residents their families and staff
- A genuine passion for provided person-centred care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you want to join our inspiring team, we can offer you:
- Attractive staff benefits such as salary sacrificing
- An opportunity to contribute to the care and quality of life for our residents
- A values-driven organisation
- A great team environment with variety in the role
Please contact Tamara Erskine or Shane Staude on 8832 2293 to learn more about this opportunity.
To work for Eldercare, you are required to have a police clearance valid for working in aged care (unsupervised contact with vulnerable people) and the clearance needs to be less than 12 months since date of issue.
As per Eldercare’s Employee Immunisation Policy, all Eldercare employees are required to:
- Be vaccinated against seasonal influenza by no later than 1 June each year
- Be vaccinated against COVID-19 as per current ATAGI guidelines
Exemptions on a temporary or permanent basis can only be approved by Eldercare’s Chief Executive.
Eldercare welcomes and respects the diversity that our residents, staff and volunteers bring. Regardless of their culture, religion, spirituality, age, gender, sexuality, disability, socio-economic background or personal experiences, our people are included and respected.
Eldercare is proud to be a Rainbow Tick accredited organisation. We are committed to supporting our lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) residents, staff and volunteers to ensure they feel included and safe.
Eldercare encourages respectful relationships and does not accept any form of gender‑based violence in the workplace. Eldercare is committed to preventing violence against women and is proud to be a White Ribbon accredited workplace to support victims of abuse.
All employees can expect to receive fair and equal treatment and to be free from discrimination in all aspects of their life with Eldercare.
Eldercare is proud to provide a smoke-free environment across all sites.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.