We have a role available for a casual / part-time Egg Grader, located at Tarlee, SA.
As an Egg Grader, your role will address but not limited to:
- Working within the grading facility to grade and package eggs
- Roster is Monday to Friday and approx. 7:45am to 4:30pm
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 12kg on a regularly
- Ability to follow clear instructions, process and procedures
- Able to work in a team environment with a positive attitude
- Hardworking with a hands on approach to tasks
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- High level of attention to detail and focus on quality control
- On the job training and uniform provided
- Adhere to strict biosecurity, compliance and animal welfare standards
Due to biosecurity requirements, successful candidates must not have any birds or pigs of any type at home.
If you meet the above criteria and have interest, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.