Uniting Country SA
Disability support services supports participants who are part of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to achieve the goals identified in their NDIS plan.
The Plan Management Services Officer will work within the plan management team to provide financial support and ensure the best outcomes for participants with NDIS plans to achieve their goals.
- Have experience working with people with different needs and facing different challenges
- Be knowledgeable about the NDIS
- Work effectively as a team and be flexible in your role based on the challenges facing the team at the time
- Be empathetic and show compassion while helping people utilise their NDIS plans
- Have experience or the ability to learn a variety of IT systems
- Show initiative and problem-solving skills to ensure NDIS participants have all their goals met
- Experience in budgeting and invoice management
It is essential for you to have:
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Hold a current DHS Working with Children Check
- Have a current DHS NDIS Worker Check
It is desirable for you to have:
- Certificate IV (or higher) in a relevant discipline
- Two (2) years relevant experience working in either the Disability or Finance sectors, in a paid or voluntary capacity
You may also need to be available for some out of hours work and travel between Uniting Country SA sites or interstate as required.
Our process requires you to provide a Resume, Cover Letter and a statement addressing the Duties and Responsibilities contained within the Position Description. You will need to put this information in three (3) separate documents and upload each document.
All offers of employment are subject to the screening and assessment requirements of the Children and Young People (Safety) Act 2017 and any other legislation that interacts with it.
Please contact Chris McDougall on 0427 659 861 for any questions concerning this position.
Please contact Donna Slade, Team Leader – People and Culture on 0419 222 915 for enquiries regarding the application process.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.