Your Nursing Agency
YNA are seeking experienced Personal Care Workers for short and long term assignments on the Yorke Peninsula who are passionate about providing care to the elderly.
YNA is 100% Australian owned & managed & is an ongoing provider to respected residential aged care providers nationally. We can offer PCW’s shift volume & variety through contract options around Australia.
If you can demonstrate the following:
- Cert III or Cert IV in Aged Care / Individual Support & paid experience
- Current police clearance &/or NDIS worker screening check
- Passion for regional and remote work
Benefits of Joining YNA
- Free uniform, ID badge & online professional development
- Easy to use app & self rostering available
- Earn superannuation on every hour you work
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce and encourages applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community. We can arrange for any applicants to speak with our Coordinator of Indigenous Engagement for support or advice, at any time.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.