Website Hallett Group
An exciting opportunity exists for a reliable, experienced Operator to join the team at our sand quarry at Port Clinton, Yorke Peninsula. We are looking for someone with experience in both excavator and front-end loader (FEL) operation. To be successful in this role you will have an uncompromising commitment to safety, enjoy working in a small team, be flexible and approachable and feel pride in doing a good job.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIIES:
- Ensure safety, health and environmental standards are maintained
- Complete pre-start checks
- Operate mobile plant and equipment
- Basic housekeeping and maintenance of quarry equipment
- Labouring duties
- Perform plant and process inspections
QUALIFICATIONS | EXPERIENCE | CAPABILITIES:
- Previous experience operating Excavators and FELs is essential
- Experience working in a quarrying or mining operation including working with safety management systems is essential
APPLY NOW or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at www.hallett.com.au
Hallett Group values diversity and is uncompromising in pursuing an inclusive work culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.