We are looking to fill the position of Mill Operator, a part-time role. Working alongside the Poultry Technician and Operations Manager you will be responsible for preparing, milling and delivering feed to our 18 flocks on a routinely basis.
The role is perfect for someone looking for part-time work in a growing family business.
As the Mill Operator, your role will address but not limited to:
- Preparation and milling of poultry feed as per flock ration
- Transport milled feed to poultry sheds and fill silos
- Monitor feed levels and record figures
- Operate farm machinery such as ute, tractor and bobcat
- Maintain a clean working environment i.e. milling area, tractor
- Communicate with the Poultry Technician and Operations Manager when required
- Monitor inventory levels and assist with ordering
- Adhere to strict safety, quality, biosecurity, compliance and animal welfare standards
Skills & Attributes:
- Able to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Exceptional face-to-face, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Motivated and hard working
- Reliable and punctual with a positive attitude
- Drivers license is essential (HC an advantage)
- Mentally and physically healthy
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com if you are interested in this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.