JBS Australia Pty Limited
About the role:
An exciting opportunity exists for a skilled full time Maintenance Electrician at our Seven Point Pork, Port Wakefield facility. We are seeking a passionate, energetic individual who is committed to providing effective professional service. This is an excellent opportunity to join our dynamic, exciting organisation and enjoy the benefits and satisfaction of contributing to the continued growth and success of our business. This role is responsible for providing electrical maintenance across the plant where required. Salary of $36.5409 p/hr base salary and $25 per shift tool allowance if working on the Gas Box, Cooker, Save-All pits or Tallow Tank. The role is 38 hours plus potential for overtime. Salary is paid according to organisational EBA-Industrial Agreement.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Maintaining a safe work environment for tradesperson and operators. Complying with all legislative & JBS safety requirement
- Ensuring minimum downtime of all plant electrical & control systems through prompt response to & resolutions of equipment breakdown.
- Ensuring maximum equipment reliability through completion of assigned preventative & corrective maintenance activity.
- Assisting in maintaining spare parts & equipment to cover all critical areas & source prospective suppliers of new and existing equipment.
- Communicating plant issues to maintenance & production supervisors.
- Identifying & developing potential plant & operational efficiency improvements to improve plant production & minimize downtime and waste.
- Maintaining where required control system documentation including schematics, manuals, parameters & layouts.
- Supporting fellow electrical team member in understanding and resolving technical issues. Responsible for new electrical installations, modification and equipment testing
- South Australian A grade electrical license is essential.
- Strong fault finding skills.
- Solid understanding of GMP & HACCP concepts and procedures.
- The ability to function independently and as part of a team without direct supervision
- A minimum of 3 years experience in similar role Experience with PLC, HMI/SCADA, VSD, Power Distribution & Instrumentation.
- Sound knowledge of Electrical and WH&S regulations.
Benefits include (but not limited to):
- Heavily discounted meat products
- Retail discounts with national partners
- Health insurance discounts on Bupa Health and Medibank Private.
If you’re passionate and want to be a part of the largest meat manufacturer and producer in Australia, this opportunity may be for you.
Any queries, please email: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.