Labour Solutions Australia
We are a family business, owned and operated throughout 3 generations here in Jamestown SA. We pride ourselves in quality and proficiency. Our product range is extensive and includes posts, structural timber, pallets, bins/boxes, woodchips, sawdust and decking to name a few.
- Involves moving, handling, stacking, sorting, wrapping, loading, unloading of timber
- Is highly repetitive in nature
- Certain work areas are in an outdoor environment and a such exposed to a variety of weather conditions such as heat, cold & rain
- Will mostly involve mild to medium lifting, but at times also Heavy lifting as part of a crew.
- The work is not complex but requires a focus on safety, dedicated attendance when scheduled, reliability, team work & a willingness to learn
- Full training provided on commencement
- Be highly reliable & be committed to attend rostered shifts
- Have your own steel capped safety shoes, long work pants & long sleeve high vis shirt
- Have reasonable experience in manual handling and be willing and able to carry out manual handling tasks like lifting, carrying, stacking and loading of a repetitive nature
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical with no former musculoskeletal injuries
- Have an excellent attitude towards work and other people
- Have a well-presented personal approach and be of a sound character
- Be available for a immediate start
What’s in it for you
- On going work temp – perm
- Room to grow within the clients company
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Day shift and afternoon shift available
Want to join our team? Hit the apply now button or send your resume directly to me on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.