Apprenticeship Careers Australia
About the Roles:
- Earn while you learn – gain your Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) and be paid for on and off the job training
- Part-time Traineeship (min. of 15 hours per week up to max of 37 hours)
- Undertake multiple tasks associated with supporting elderly people in a residential care centre by promoting person-centred support and independence with clients, tasks can include personal care, nutrition and food intake, social activities, lifestyle and leisure activities, basic health care plus more.
You will need to be prepared to undertake free on line pre-employment study that will include a few face to face training days where you will undertake both accredited and non-accredited training that will provide you with the required core skills to undertake a traineeship in Certificate III in Individual Support.
To be considered for one an ACA traineeship you should:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent Australian resident
- Have a current South Australia Driver’s licence
- Have access to a reliable and roadworthy vehicle with fully comprehensive insurance (not required for Residential applicants)
- Hold the current mandatory vaccination requirement to work in Aged Care services
- Possess a kind and compassionate demeanour, excellent teamwork skills and can communicate with people of all ages, cultures, and backgrounds
For further information call Sue at Apprenticeship Careers Australia on 0428 242 891.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.