Individual Empowerment Network Pty Ltd
You will be responsible for:
- Lead and plan support for people with disabilities within their home and community
- Advocate within the broader community for inclusion, participation and respect for rights
- Manage all aspects of team performance including rosters, records, quality, and compliance
- Liaise and communicate effectively with a range of external parties and health providers
- Administer medication treatments, therapies or seek assistance according to protocols
What you will need to be considered:
- A passion for enabling and working with people from all walks of life
- An open mind with an empathetic, mature style to deal with the unexpected
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated understanding of person-centered active support, positive behaviour support and its implementation within a diverse team
- NDIS Screening Check, Working with Children Check, current national police check, current drivers’ license and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- A minimum Cert III in Individual Support
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to participate in a National Police check, an NDIS Worker Screen and a DCSI Child related screening, prior to confirmation of appointment to the position. COVID vaccination is required for this role.
Applications will be accepted until 15 August 2022.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.