We are seeking applications for Hotel Service Assistants on a casual basis across our regional Aged Care Residential facilities. The Hotel Services Assistant is responsible for providing catering, housekeeping, laundry and utilities services to meet the needs of Helping Hand residents. You will enjoy this role if you are passionate about supporting the lifestyle and choices of our clients, thrive in a busy environment, and work effectively in a team-based environment.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Previous experience in providing hotel services or hospitality in an Aged Care, hospitality or housekeeping environment (preferred)
- Good time management, to complete scheduled tasks and manage conflicting priorities
Please note the following requirements for work in the Aged Care Sector:
- Current Influenza vaccination
- COVID19 vaccination/ both doses + booster
- Current National Police Clearance
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 31st August 2022.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.