Estia Health Kadina is a friendly home in a beautiful country setting. It is walking distance to Kadina town centre which is the shopping and services hub for the northern Yorke Peninsula region. Join our friendly and supportive team to provide outstanding care to our residents.
What is the opportunity?
Bring your culinary skills to the table and be part of our team at Estia Moonta, an exciting opportunity has become available which you don’t want to miss being a part of!
This is your chance to develop your career and lead a team of chefs, and Food Service Assistants, who all strive to provide outstanding service and care to our residents.
- Take ownership of designing and implementing healthy menus
- Create a positive dining experience for our residents
- Enhance workplace culture by displaying high levels of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead, mentor and develop delegated staff
What do you need?
You will bring to the role your agility and passion for producing delicious meals:
- Minimum Cert III in Commercial Cookery, ideally Cert IV in Commercial Cookery
- Experience of a broad range of cuisines, dietary needs in response to social, spiritual & cultural needs of our residents
- Excellent documentation practice and experience in menu planning in accordance with our Food Safety Plan
- Strong leadership skills where you have successfully coached and developed a team
It is a condition of employment that you will be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19.
What are you waiting for!
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.