Website Australian Grain Export
- Grain Classification – Interact closely with customers and test the quality of grain to determine the grade
- Road grid operation – Operate the plant and direct the flow of grain into the silos
- Bunker & shed receivals – Operate mobile grain receival equipment and direct flow of grain into bunkers and sheds
- Tarp operations – Lay groundsheets and cover grain bunkers with tarps
- All roles include a component of cleaning to ensure hygiene and quality of grain is maintained
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or hold a valid working visa
- Be a team player that values safety
- Be willing to work long shifts, outdoors, 6 days a week
- Previous grain harvest experience is desirable but not essential
For further information, Call Chris on 0450 669 235.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.