Website Wyndham Wallaroo Shores Resort
An exciting opportunity is now available to manage the Wyndham Wallaroo Shores Resort. The property is located in beautiful Wallaroo in regional South Australia. Comprising 100 brand new villas, they are 2-bedroom townhouses with full kitchens with 27 villas scheduled to open later this year with the remainder to follow in 2023. Franchised by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts and managed by leading hospitality management company 1834 Hotels.
1834 Hotels manage an Australia-wide network of hotels, resorts, apartments, restaurants, and other venues within the hospitality and tourism sector.
If you are a dedicated, hard-working hospitality leader with a passion for driving sales, developing teams, controlling and managing expenses and delivering exceptional customer and guest experiences – We would like to hear from you!
Candidates must have previous similar experience, and be able to demonstrate:
- A passion for tourism & hospitality, with previous general management experience, including accommodation management
- Recent experience in a highly competitive market and a stro
- ng comprehension of revenue and yield management principles is advantageous
- Previous experience with a similar new build or start up hotel business favourable
- Proven ability to maximise profitability, through effective cost management and driving sales
- Strong leadership skills, outstanding communication (verbal & written), and exceptional time management
- Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of hospitality business operations, with a strong financial acumen
- Willingness to take a hands-on management approach to develop, motivate and lead a professional and dynamic team, across all departments
- A focus and commitment to delivering high standards of service and product quality, to consistently exceed customer and guest expectations whilst ensuring best practices are achieved
- Previous working knowledge of various PMS, Channel Management, POS and accounting systems
This is an excellent opportunity for you to pursue a new and exciting challenge. You will further expand on your already established hospitality career with a vibrant and growing national company. In return for your dedication and commitment you will receive excellent benefits and the opportunity to work with a highly motivated and engaged team.
Please submit your cover letter demonstrating how you meet the key selection criteria, outlining why you believe you are the perfect candidate, along with a copy of your current CV via email, addressed to:
Director of People, WHS & Compliance – 1834 Hotels
Confidential enquiries and requests for further specific information about the role are welcome via email to Sharni.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.