Adchem (Australia) Pty Ltd
Adchem (Australia) Pty Ltd is a long established, privately owned, manufacturer of inorganic chemicals for Industrial and Agricultural markets worldwide, based in Burra in the mid north of South Australia, approximately 160kms north of Adelaide.
Adchem exports product around the world and has garnered an enviable reputation within the inorganic chemical manufacturing sector. Producing world class products, providing excellent customer service and encouraging and challenging its employees to achieve continued growth and development, its ongoing commitment is underpinned by integral values such as teamwork and innovation.
We currently have vacancies for Fixed Plant/Process Operators for immediate start at our plant located in Burra, SA.
About the position:
- Shift work position to cover 24/7 operations, working on a 12 hour rotation shift roster, 4 days on and 4 days off
- Monitoring, checking, fault finding of plant operations through physical inspection and control room operation
- Liaise with other Processing and Operations personnel to achieve production goals
- Packaging & Palletising end product
- Contribute to the maintenance of a healthy and safe workplace and the prevention of any environmental harm
- Ensure effective and efficient operations of the plant
- Conduct clean-up duties where required to ensure plant equipment is functioning properly and safely.
The successful applicants will possess the following:
- Ability to work in an industrial working environment
- Ability to learn and operate plant and equipment within prescribed operating instructions, targets and parameters
- Have a good mechanical aptitude
- Advance Boiler certificate, First Aid Certificates and Licence to Operate Forklifts are advantageous
All relevant training to the position will be provided.