Cheetham Salt Limited
The purpose of this role is to maintain, service and modify plant equipment and work toward breakdown prevention and general improvements.
Reporting to the Maintenance coordinator your duties will include:
- Maintain, service & modify plant as requested by the Maintenance Leading Hand/Planner
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Reporting items of plant maintenance related work
- Perform Fitting & Turning, Mechanical, Welding and Plumbing work within skills and competencies
- Requisition supplies required to perform the above
- Estimate costs or work as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor
- When available attend call backs as required
- Work toward breakdown prevention and general improvements
- Work on capital projects as required
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and preparedness to work as part of a team
- Current Drivers and Forklift License
- Current Confined Space License – where required
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Be physically fit and willing to undertake pre-employment medical testing including Drug and Alcohol testing
How to Apply:
If this is you please click “Apply” and provide both your resume and cover letter. Upon receipt of your application you will receive an email with our pre-screening questions. (Please ensure you check your junk email). Only applicants with unrestricted rights to work in Australia will be considered. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol testing and background checks including police check as part of our process.
Previous applicants need not apply
Applications close on 12 August 2022.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.