We are specifically looking for an operator to call this project home from now until early next year. You will be working on a 14t-24t Excavator kitted up with GPS technology. This is our machine, so we will take pride in your role. This is primarily a bulk earthworks role, but there will be some portions of the project requiring detailed excavation.
Experience and Requirements:
- White Card
- Excavator Ticket
- Immediate availability
- Physically fit and energetic
- Own reliable Transport
- Detailed earthworks experience
- GPS Experience Ideal
Pay Rates and Working Hours:
- 50-60 Hours per week Mon-Sat
- $50/hr (Monday – Saturday)
- Penalty Rates paid on Sundays if required
- Uplifts and LAHA paid if away work required
This project is a Monday to Saturday role. Any work outside of this will be due to an unforeseen project requirement.
Want to Apply?
- Update your CV and apply directly through SEEK, OR
- Email your CV and copies of qualifications directly to:
- Please reference ad title “SA – Excavator Operator”
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.