Currently we are seeking experienced Residential Aged Care Workers for our Regional South Australian Residential site in Port Pirie.
To be considered for these opportunities, it is essential you possess the following:
- Hold a Certificate III in Individual Support or Certificate IV in Ageing Support (or equivalent)
- Have previous experience in the Aged Care sector
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with a range of people including older people, staff, volunteers and visitors, particularly in relation to residents
- Have excellent written communication skills including ability to interpret and use language confidently for learning and communicating, ability to write clear and concise care notes, complete charts and other organisational forms and understand written instructions
- Be able to demonstrate organisational and time management skills and the ability to manage workload and a range of priorities
- Have the ability to relate and empathise with a diverse range of people
- Enjoy working as part of a team and have the flexibility to adapt and change as our industry often requires
By applying to this job you are expressing your interest for vacancies as they arise and will be contacted when a suitable position is available.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and hold a current national police check and first aid certificate or be willing to obtain one.
All current Helping Hand employees should notify their current supervisor of their intent to apply.
Closing Date 31st December 2022.
To apply for this job please visit current-job-vacancies.applynow.net.au.