Website Port Pirie Regional Council
Port Pirie Regional Council has an exciting opportunity for a highly driven and motivated person to join our Infrastructure team.
Reporting to the Manager of Operations the position will provide supervision of the day to day operation and performance of the Workshop, Store and Depot Buildings and equipment within Council’s Infrastructure Department.
The position is classified at Grade 9/10 of the Local Government Employees Award and Associated Enterprise Agreement.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Mechanical trade qualification as a Motor Mechanic &/or a Diesel Mechanic
- Qualification or experience in Auto Electrical, Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Knowledge of relevant Australian Standards
- Knowledge of procurement processes and fleet operations
- Proficient Motor Mechanical and Automotive Hydraulic skills along with general welding, fitting and turning skills
- Financial Management skills
- Effective communication skills and ability to liaise with all levels of Management and employees
- Strong computer skills
Phone: 08 8633 9614
How to Apply:
To apply or to view a detailed Job Description, please visit the Notice Board – Employment page of our website www.pirie.sa.gov.au
The application process requires you to upload a Resume, Cover Letter and statement addressing the Person Specifications listed in the Job Description.
Applications must be submitted via Council’s website, applications submitted in any other platform will not be accepted.
Applications to be received by close of business Thursday 18 August 2022.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.