In these roles, you will learn to understand and explain Centrelink, Medicare or Child Support payments and services to customers when they come into your local service centre.
As a new team member you’re not expected to know everything at once. You will help your community when they need to access government services. To do this, we’ll train and support you to:
• Greet and talk to customers that come into the office
• Listen and understand what support they might need
• Show empathy and quickly help vulnerable or distressed customers
• Use computer systems to look for information about payments and services
• Contact service officers in other offices for advice and assistance
• Escalate customer complaints or issues
• Make good decisions
We also value people who are reliable and work well in a team.
To apply for this job please visit servicesaustraliacareers.nga.net.au.