Seeking experienced cleaners who want to work night shift in an industrial environment that supports the community of Sydney.
Are you physically fit, and an experienced cleaner and wants to work night shift? Spotless is seeking quality focused cleaners based at one of our sites at Auburn. Our people are key to achieving success for our customer, and so, key to success in this role is a desire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment, where you will work as part of a high-performance team focused on working safely and diligently.
Shifts will predominantly be between 8.30pm – 4am across a 7-day roster. Shift loading in alignment with the Cleaning Services Award make these positions highly desirable.
Reporting to our Contract Manager, a successful application will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Previous cleaning experience is essential, ideally in a rolling stock or industrial setting
- Solid knowledge of cleaning and hygiene related services
- Sound understanding of observing safe work practises in a high risk-environment and chemical use in the workplace
- Availability to work at nights is essential, shifts may vary across 7 days
- Use of and the maintaining of industrial cleaning equipment including carrying out pre-start checks
- Good communication skills
- Hard working and a willingness to work as a part of a large and high performing team
If you have a RISI/RIW card your application will be well regarded, however for the right applicant we will be happy to provide training as needed.
Interested? Find out more or apply today!
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.