Due to the signing of a new contract we are looking for an experienced Chef Manager to join our Aged Care team.
This is full time salaried role.
Desert City Wellbeing is looking for passionate, energetic person who loves to cook great food and make their customers happy and satisfied.
We believe in hiring the best people and letting them share their passion and care for people working in the field. Our Chefs are encouraged to interact with residents, pay attention to feedback and own customers’ satisfaction.
Our Chefs create great menus and share their personal flair with our residents. We will draw on your experience as a chef.
We look after our team so you can look after our customers.
Key benefits of working for Desert City Wellbeing include:
- Excellent conditions and pay. We pay above award
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Uniforms provided
We are a young, growing company and as we grow, we expect our people to grow in their roles with us. Inductions and certificates that will make your application stand out include:
- Chef qualifications
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- A national police clearance (required and dated within 3 months)
- Full Australian driver license
- Ability to live and work in Australia with no restrictions
As the Chef Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Listening to customers and adapting service to the feedback
- Preparing meals every day.
- Making fresh desserts and cakes from scratch
- Managing the day to day operations of the kitchen
- Overseeing the compliance including food safety and dietary
- Owning responsibility for your own safety and those around you
We hope you are as excited about this opportunity as we are – we’d love to hear from you if you are!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.