Ability Action Australia
We are currently looking for experienced Behavior Support Practitioner to join our team in the Newcastle team as a Team Leader. Be part of an organisation that cares for its employees the same way we do for our participants.
As an experienced PBS practitioner some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our PBS Clinical Lead and leadership team to ensure a high standards of work is delivered in accordance to legislative requirements
- Ability to mentor and work collaboratively with members of a multi-disciplinary team
- Assisting participants, along with their families and/or carers, to identify needs through a person-centered approach in a community based setting
- Develop and deliver behavior support services in accordance with the NDIS safeguards framework , particularly regarding restrictive practices
- Ensuring individual plans reflect our NDIS participants’ goals, passions and strengths, as well as ensuring they get more out of life
To be successful in this role you will be assessed as proficient or above with registration as a Positive Behavior Support Practitioner. You will also be passionate about delivering high quality work that is impactful and meaningful for our participants and want to be part of a fun, innovative team and a dynamic growing organisation.
please contact me, Adam Holmes on 0475809599 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion about this role. If you do not have an updated resume you can add me on LinkedIn -https://www.linkedin.com/in/nataliethelwell/
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.