Discovery Holiday Parks
This position is a guest focused role involving a mix of indoor and outdoor functions. The Assistant Manager will ensure a consistent high level of customer satisfaction through regular face to face interaction, ensure a high cleaning standard for accommodation, maintain general grounds, gardens, and facilities, assist the Park Manager with overseeing team members.
Your responsibilities will span across various functions; customer service, staff management, grounds & maintenance, housekeeping and more.
Given the nature of our business and care for customers an on-call roster will form part of the job requirements.
We are looking for an individual with the ability to develop park team members and lead the park in the Manager’s absence. You will be able to prioritise your workload to achieve daily outcomes whilst also understanding the big picture, always with the customer as the priority.
You will bring to the role:
- Proven experience in general building maintenance and grounds work
- Demonstrated skills and experience in hospitality management or other related industries
- Proven and demonstrated experience in managing, developing and training staff
- Strong computer skills, especially in the MS Office suite
- A flexible attitude to work, and work hours (including weekends and after hours)
- Knowledge and understanding of WHS and responsibilities
- Previous experience with RMS or similar reservations systems will be held in high regard
- A love of customer facing communication, tourism and ideally the outdoors and the desire to be part of a regional town
How to Apply:
Discover what matters – APPLY NOW! Visit the careers page at www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au or via the link. Please have your cover letter and resume together in one file ready to upload.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.