Port Pirie Regional Health Services
As an Administration Officer within Patient Services, you are:
- Responsible for the provision registration of Inpatient, Outpatient and Emergency activity
and will provide:
- Provision of an accurate and timely data processing of Outpatient and Emergency data
- Provision of a high quality, confidential; customer focused administrative service to clients, staff and visitors for the Country Health SA LHN
- Delivery of a switchboard service to Health Unit and Community Health
- Filing of client information within Medical casenotes and collating of medical casenotes on discharge of clients from the health service
- Delivery of medical case notes on requests for audits and review
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Screening/Check and specific immunisation requirements. COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Public Health Act 2011 (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) to work in SA Health/health care setting.
Job no: 812495
Applications close: 10 Jan 2024 Cen. Australia Daylight Time.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com.