Crystal Brook & District Hospital
- Manage the hospital switchboard and reception area
- Be responsible for the creation, storage, retention and disposal of resident records and contribute to the efficient resident management system
- Maintain accurate Data entry into Chiron and Working Systems
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets, create documents using Microsoft Office suit and be proficient in taking and typing of meeting minutes
- Assist with the Accreditation process as required
A career in the Yorke and Northern Local Health Network offers many great lifestyle benefits, including diverse job prospects and the opportunity to fast track your skills and career, not to mention your choice of scenery from farm, ocean, vineyards and the Southern Flinders ranges. View the below videos for more information about working for Yorke and Northern Local Health Network.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Screening/Check and specific immunisation requirements. COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
Applications close: 18 Feb 2023 Cen. Australia Daylight Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com.