- This event has passed.
Managing Contractual Obligations for Food and Beverage Manufacturers (Webinar)
April 22, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
In this Webinar session Norman Waterhouse Lawyers will present and answer questions on the following workforce related issues:
• What happens if you can’t fulfil your contractual obligations because of COVID-19
• What is a force majeure?
• Is your force majeure clause adequate to cover a pandemic event?
o Is a “catch-all” phrase enough?
o What does an ‘Act of God’ mean and does it cover a pandemic?
• When will a party be relieved of its obligations?
• If all else fails, can the common law doctrine of frustration come to the rescue?
• What are the alternatives to a formal approach?
• Can you claim on Business Interruption Insurance?