- This event has passed.
How to make working from home work for you (Webinar)
April 28, 2020 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Coronavirus and its associated disease (COVID-19) has instilled justifiable fear in the global community and social distancing has been mandated. Never before has the ability to work remotely been essential for a business or government agency to continue to provide services to its clients. And once we have found that we can successfully work remotely we may never go back to what was considered normal.
Anecdotal evidence from the last week has shown that organisations are struggling to create an effective remote working environment at short notice. The solution requires far more than just buying a subscription to Zoom.
- fit-for-purpose video and telecommunications technology – including camera and display resolution, teleconferencing software and bandwidth;
- collaboration / content management software;
- Information Asset management guidelines – when you’re working from home you can no longer just go around to the person at the next desk and ask them what they have called a document and where they have put it;
- security of that information;
- policies and behavioural guidelines – from chairing a video conference to measuring individuals’ performance on output rather than attendance;
- workspace advice – health and safety, ergonomics, insurance etc.; and
- advice and guidance to support individuals who are conducting business in a domestic setting – from suddenly having a family at home all day, every day to dealing with domestic violence.
This webinar will address all aspects of the solution.
AIIA MEMBER PRICE:$0.00 (INCL. GST)
NON-MEMBER PRICE:$20.00 (INCL. GST)