- This event has passed.
Export Fundamentals Program – Managing Transport and Logistics Online Workshop
May 26, 2020 @ 9:00 am - May 28, 2020 @ 10:30 am
In this online workshop, you will learn about the various types of export documentation required to sell goods overseas and gain an understanding of exporting and logistics processes, saving your business time and money. This will be delivered over three (3) sessions to cover topics including:
• Sales Contract and Incoterms
• Shipping and Export Documents
• Methods of Payments & Letter of Credit.
On completion of this online workshop, you will have the opportunity to access a free evaluation of your export documents and procedures by a qualified practitioner.
This program will increase your knowledge of:
• The importance of sales and freight contracts
• The new ‘Incoterms 2020’ – the acronyms used in international trade
• How to create invoices, packaging lists and other documents
• The insurance and quarantine issues you will need to consider
• Different payment methods
• Air and sea cargo issues
• How to select the right route
In this small group workshop, Mark Coleman will the teach you some of the most important aspects of managing your transport, logistics and payments risks. You will leave with the confidence to look at export processes with a new sense of understanding and clarity and this will lead you to become a more capable and successful exporter.
Tuesday, 26/5/2020, Wednesday, 27/5/2020, Thursday, 28/5/2020 from 9.00 am to 10.30 am ACST