- This event has passed.
Creating an Ecommerce Platform for Your Business
April 29, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
If transacting was not part of your service offering before COVID-19, it must become a prominent sales channel moving forward, now and for the future. We’re here to help!
Whether you are a fish and chip shop owner, clothing retailer or any type of business that relies primarily on foot-traffic for sales, our next webinar Creating an Ecommerce Platform for Your Business will help you understand how and why developing an online presence and commerce capabilities is essential.
Billions of people, around the world are currently under stay-at-home directives during the coronavirus pandemic, this has created a captive audience, for online businesses. You can engage consumers in your neighbourhood, state, nationally or on an international level from your computer or smartphone device.
Supported by the Small Business Commissioner, as part of Business SA’s Business Resilience Webinar series the Creating an Ecommerce Platform for Your Business webinar will provide actionable practical advice and recommendations for business owners to pivot their business to sell online during the COVID-19 pandemic and into the future.
This webinar will cover the following:
- South Australian Government assistance and grant programs to support businesses through COVID-19
- Importance of cyber security
- Business reinvention
- Determine why you are moving your business online: are you a Flex, Fix or Freeze?
- Understand your “new”4Ps: how online changes your offline approach
- How to create or integrate your new digital shopfront inexpensively
- Promoting your new offering online and offline
- Understand what is working for you
- Website load times and how to make sure you have the correct bandwidth
- Payment choices
- Buy now pay later options
- Apps to reach global sales
This FREE live webinar will be held on Wednesday 29 April 2020 at 10:00am – 11:00am ACST. To attend, please register here.