- This event has passed.
TourismIQ Workshop: Developing a new tourism experience, key steps from an idea to market launch – Clare Valley
March 23 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Developing a new tourism experience, key steps from an idea to market launch
In this workshop you will learn about how to create, market and deliver a leading tourism experience. We will look at some world class leaders in tourism offering hero experiences, explore the concepts of design thinking for tourism businesses, key success factors for end-to-end experience design, and how-to bring experiences to life through storytelling.
Key Workshop Take Outs
- Idea generation for new tourism experience including gathering feedback and ideas from tourism experts and likeminded operators
- Designing of a Unique Value Proposition (UVP)
- Developing ideas for key storylines
- Applying key success factors for creating experiences
- Understanding how to price a tourism experience including commission
- Understanding key marketing and distribution channels for a successful market launch
Who is it for?
This workshop is for existing tourism and hospitality operators who are looking at enhancing or expanding their tourism offering to capitalise on the growing visitor economy or anyone who is considering starting a tourism or hospitality operation.