- This event has passed.
The 3 P’s – Packaging, Partnerships and Pricing Workshop PLUS Distribution and Commission
February 15, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Customers seek convenience, value added experiences, personalised itineraries tailored to their needs. This workshop is about partnerships and collaboration and will help you identify other tourism operators in your (or nearby) region that offer complimentary products aligned to your target market and brand. You will practice how to develop itineraries and price packages to offer compelling value-added experiences and join forces to explore new marketing and distribution avenues to gain greater exposure, reach more ideal customers and turn them into advocates.
Packaging, Partnerships and Pricing – Key Take Outs
- Different types of packages and tourism case studies.
- Choosing complementary tourism products or services for collaboration.
- Design bundles or packages that add value and convenience to your customer and deliver a more memorable travel experience.
- Partnership contracts and considerations from legal perspectives.
- Differentiate major pricing strategies.
- Practice pricing a package.
For further information or to register your interest click here.
For further information, please contact Roz on (08) 8110 0123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.