Would you like to develop yourself to be a leader within your community, business or workplace?
The Emerging Leaders Program has been designed to develop local people to become leaders of tomorrow. The program includes workshops, networking events, mentoring and community projects – and an opportunity to meet and build relationships with other current and emerging leaders across our region.
Calling all Yorke Peninsula Emerging Leaders…!
The program has been designed to develop the knowledge and thinking of emerging leaders, while expanding professional networks and community connections. The aim of the project is to deliver a high-quality program for the region that will:
• Provide a range of skills, competencies and personal transformation
• Motivate existing and potential leaders to serve their communities
• Develop participant’s capacity to enact change
• Create a supportive mentoring program
• Create a network of supportive emerging leaders
• Grow the number of leaders within the region
• Improve regional collaboration and knowledge sharing
• Improve your communication skills
Who should apply? Are you:
• a business owner or operator
• working in a role that requires you to supervise people or manage a team
• looking to challenge yourself or progress your career within the region
• an active contributor to a local community or sporting group
• simply passionate about creating positive change within your community and developing your skills to be a high performing leader
Download application form here