The Regional Roadmap for RDAYMN has been developed to guide the activities and include some immediate strategies to be implemented and concluded by 2020.
This document reflects the priorities and aspirations of the local government districts and established networks across health, education, business, utilities, environment and community service sectors in the region and structured into six pillars of strength and support.
1. Economic Enhancement and Growth;
2. Infrastructure for the Future;
3. Growing a Vibrant Community with a Positive Future;
4. People Power: Developing Education, Knowledge and Skills;
5. Environmental Sustainability;
6. Regional Cohesion.
2017 REGIONAL ROADMAP COMING SOON!
To access the 2014 Regional Roadmap please contact us email@example.com